Business & Agriculture
Administration, Department of
- Is my Bidder ID number the same as my Supplier ID number?
- What number do I enter as the Taxpayer Identification Number when completing bidder registration?
- How can the public access the State House?
- What are the certification requirements for a Minority and/or Women-owned Business Enterprise?
- If I am already certified as a minority or women's business enterprise by another organization, will I automatically be certified with the State of Indiana?
- Where do I find information regarding General State and Federal Surplus?
Agriculture, Indiana State Department of
- Does ISDA have a grant so I can start a farm?
- What is a flex-fuel vehicle, and where can I buy E85?
- My neighborhood retention pond has a great deal of algae. Who should I contact about this?
- How do I register Pet Food/Treats in Indiana?
- Who do I speak with regarding the Hoosier Homestead Award?
- Who do I contact for information about worms on my garden tomato plants?
Alcohol & Tobacco Commission
- How do I apply for Liquor/Bartender License?
- Do my employees need to attend a server training program?
- Where can I get a copy of the Indiana alcoholic beverage laws?
- Do I need a permit to dispense alcoholic beverages if I am a clerk or waitperson?
- Is there a retail alcoholic beverage permit available in my area?
- When is the next Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission meeting?
Animal Health, Board of
Arts Commission, Indiana
- How do I view previous IAC grant recipients?
- Who do I contact about grants?
- Who do I contact about creative placemaking?
- How do I access the online grant system?
- How do I apply for a grant from the Indiana Arts Commission?
- Does the state provide funding for the arts or arts-related projects?
Blue River Commission
Chemist & Seed Commissioner, Office of
East Chicago Waterway Management Distric
- What is the East Chicago Waterway Management District (ECWMD)?
- What authority does ECWMD have to assess user fees?
- What is the State Statute that governs the ECWMD?
- What is the ECWMD's role as related to the Confined Disposal Facility (CDF)?
- How is ECWMD affiliated with the Corps' Dredging Project?
- Does Indiana's State Board of Accounts audit the finances of ECWMD?
Environmental Adjudication, Office of
- Are the proceedings public?
- Can I make someone come to a hearing and testify?
- Can I look at OEA’s files?
- Instead of going through OEA’s administrative process, can I file directly with a local trial court?
- If I file for judicial review and need a copy of the transcript, who pays for it?
- Can I appeal an ELJ’s decision?
Environmental Management, Department of
- Do I need to remove asbestos?
- Who can I contact with questions about asbestos regulations?
- How can I find a licensed asbestos contractor or building inspector?
- Do I need an asbestos license?
- Where can I find the notification form that is required for the demolition/renovation of a facility?
- Where can I recycle?
Financial Institutions, Department of
- Does DFI accept credit card payments?
- How do I find out if a financial institution is a state-chartered institution?
- How do I find out if a payday lender is licensed in Indiana?
- How do I find out if a pawn broker is licensed by DFI?
- How do I find out if a money transmitter is licensed by DFI?
- How do I find out if a check casher is licensed by DFI?
Horse Racing Commission
- How do I get my Owner's License (Horse Racing)?
- What are the Horse Racing Commission Licensing Office hours and contact information?
- What are the fingerprint requirements for (Horse Racing Commission) licensing?
- Where can I find the latest Statutes and Rules regarding the Horse Racing Commission?
- How do I register my Thoroughbred?
- Who do I contact for more information the Horse Racing Commission?
Labor, Department of
- Are there any state laws that pertain to lunch or break issues?
- Can my employer terminate me for no reason?
- I have a wage issue, where do I go?
- What is the difference between a formal and a non-formal complaint?
- Does my employer have to give me a break during my work shift?
- Why was my company chosen to complete the Survey of Occupational Injuries and Illnesses?
Lobby Registration Commission, Indiana
- Is online filing of Reports and Registration Statements available?
- What is the fee to register a Not-For-Profit Lobbyist?
- What is the fee to register a For-Profit Lobbyist?
- What are the filing deadline dates for the Report of Lobbyist Activity?
- What is the penalty for late filing of Activity Report and Registration Statements?
- When is the Registration deadline for Employer and Compensated Lobbyists?
Natural Resources Commission
- Where can a person find a listing of rivers and lakes in Indiana that are legally navigable?
- Where can a person find the rules of the Indiana Department of Natural Resources?
- Where can a person appeal a licensing decision or other order from the Department of Natural Resources?
- What is the Advisory Council?
- What is the Indiana Natural Resources Commission?
Northwest Indiana Regional Dev Authority
- Where can I find the law that created the RDA?
- How do I apply for funding from the RDA?
- For what projects does the RDA provide funding?
- Are RDA meetings open to the public?
- Where does the RDA publish meeting times and locations?
- Who chooses members of the Board of Directors for the Northwest Indiana Regional Development Authority?
Personnel, Department of
- Why aren't more fundraisers allowed on state properties?
- Who do I contact if I have questions about state employee benefits?
- Who do I contact about a qualifying event?
- When do I get recognition for my 20 years as a state employee?
- What kinds of training courses are offered by the State Personnel Department?
- What is performance management?
Professional Licensing Agency
- Who do I call to ask questions and get information about regulation of cemeteries in the state?
- What is the purpose and goal of INSPECT?
- How can I renew my Professional License (PLA) license online? Or verify a license online?
- How do I change my last name on any license governed by the professional licensing agency?
- What constitutes a "Practitioner" in Indiana?
- Who is not required to submit information to INSPECT
Rural Affairs, Office of
Secretary of State
- What does the Securities Division require for a Registration by Qualification renewal?
- What filing requirements does the Securities Division have for federal covered securities under SEC Rule 506?
- What is the audited financial reporting requirement for broker dealers?
- What is the Securities Division's initial filing requirement for a Registration by Qualification (RQ)?
- What kind of background check is required, and how often is it required, in order to be licensed as a mortgage loan originator or principal manager?
- What payment methods does the Secretary of State's Securities Division accept for filing fees?
- Who can use the services of the Shared Neutrals program?
- What happens to my case if the mediation does not resolve my dispute?
- What are the backgrounds of the mediators?
- I notice that most of the shared neutrals are "registered" mediators. What kind of training have they had?
- Do I have to pay the mediator under the Shared Neutrals Program?
- Do I have to come to Indianapolis for the mediation?
Wabash River Heritage Corridor Commission
- What is the Wabash River Heritage Corridor Commission (WRHCC)?
- Does the Wabash River Heritage Corridor Commission (WRHCC) post minutes of their past meetings online?
- What types of projects have been funded by the state in the Wabash River Heritage Corridor?
- Who are the members of the Wabash River Heritage Corridor Commission (WRHCC)?
- What are the goals of the Wabash River Heritage Corridor Commission (WRHCC)?
Worker's Compensations Board of Indiana
- What benefits are available to injured workers under the Worker's Compensation Act?
- How much are the wage replacement benefits?
- Can an employer terminate me while on Worker's Compensation?
- Can my employer fire me while I am off work because of a workplace injury?
- Why hasn't the Worker's Compensation Board sent me my check?
- What if I don't want to go to the doctor that the employer uses?