Education Employment Relations Board
- What is the Indiana Education Employment Relations Board?
- What is mediation and what does a mediator do?
- What is fact-finding and what does a fact-finder do?
- What is an unfair labor practice?
- What is an impasse procedure?
- What does the IEERB's research department do?
Education, Department of
Higher Education, Commission for
- How can an Indiana high school student send their transcript to a college for free?
- How do I transfer from one college to another?
- How can I pay for college?
- How can I prepare for college?
- How do I apply for college?
- Where can I find information and resources for parents and students?
Library, Indiana State
- Would you like to see more research specific FAQs?
- How do I get a library card?
- How do I pay my invoice?
- What services and collections are available for me at the State Library?
- What are the hours of operation and address of the State Library?
- How do I become a State Library volunteer?
School for the Blind, Indiana
- How are students enrolled at the Indiana School for the Blind and Visually Impaired?
- How are students grouped in the education program?
- What are the living arrangements like for residential students?
- Can students bring personal items to the dormitories?
- What supervision is provided in the dormitories?
- How are meals provided for students in the residential program?
Student Assistance Commission of Indiana
- Why did I not get a state grant?
- My grant award is not for the correct college listed on my SSACI grant notification, what do I do?
- How is the Frank O'Bannon Grant calculated?
- How do I apply for state grants?
- Can this grant be used at an out-of-state institution?
- After requesting a change of college, why did my grant go down or get withdrawn completely?
Teachers' Retirement Fund
- What if I don't know my user ID and passcode to log on to my PERF or TRF account?
- How do I find the Pension Identification (PID) number for my PERF or TRF retirement account?
- How will I get my monthly pension benefit?
- Will using an outside annuity provider affect current or future retirees' pension benefits?
- When will the change to MetLife as the annuity provider for INPRS become effective?
- When should I start thinking about planning for retirement?