COVID-19 Immunization (Vaccine) 349 Articles
- What does bivalent mean?
- Should children under 5 get the bivalent vaccine?
- Once I’ve been vaccinated, can I be around other vaccinated people without a mask?
- I had a bad reaction to one type of COVID-19 vaccine; can I get a different type of COVID-19 vaccine in the future?
- Do I have to get vaccinated at the same place I received my previous vaccination?
- What do I do if I got vaccinated in another state but want to get my next vaccine in Indiana?
- Who can get a second bivalent booster?
- What happened to the primary series vaccine?
- Do I have to isolate again if my symptoms return after finishing my Paxlovid treatment?
- What is Paxlovid rebound?
- Is there a Novavax booster and who can get it?
- Can children get the bivalent boosters?
- Is the formula of the Moderna bivalent booster for children the same as the formula for adults?
- Is the formula of the Pfizer bivalent booster for children the same as the formula for adults?
- Are bivalent boosters for children the same dosage and formula as the bivalent boosters for adults?
- Does Indiana require masks in healthcare settings?
- Is the bivalent booster effective immediately after receiving like previous boosters or is there a waiting period?
- Was the bivalent booster in any clinical trials? Were these with trials with people/humans? How do we know it is safe?
- Should I get an updated, bivalent booster if I have already gotten an original booster?
- Why did they make an updated booster?
- Can I get vaccinated if I had MIS-C or MIS-A?
- Who should get the updated, bivalent booster that targets Omicron variants?
- Should I get the updated, bivalent booster if I have already had COVID-19?
- What is the formula of the updated, bivalent booster?
- Can I get the updated, bivalent COVID-19 booster if I haven’t been vaccinated yet?
- I had the Novavax vaccine. Will it protect against Omicron?
- How is the Novavax vaccine different from the Comirnaty (Pfizer), Spikevax (Moderna), and Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccines?
- Who should get the Novavax COVID-19 vaccine once they become eligible?
- Who participated in the Novavax trial?
- Can I get the booster shot if I had the Novavax vaccine?