Family & Health
COVID-19 Immunization (Vaccine)
- What does bivalent mean?
- Should children under 5 get the bivalent vaccine?
- Once I’ve been vaccinated, can I be around other vaccinated people without a mask?
- I had a bad reaction to one type of COVID-19 vaccine; can I get a different type of COVID-19 vaccine in the future?
- Do I have to get vaccinated at the same place I received my previous vaccination?
- What do I do if I got vaccinated in another state but want to get my next vaccine in Indiana?
Child Services, Department of
- How old does a child have to be before he/she can stay home alone?
- How do I find out how much child support I owe?
- If I report child abuse or neglect, what happens? Will the family find out that I reported them?
- What is child abuse and neglect?
- What is emergency custody?
- What information do I have to provide if I report child abuse or neglect?
Family & Social Services Administration
- How does a Medicaid member arrange for transportation?
- What types of gambling treatment services are available?
- How does someone qualify for gambling disorder treatment?
- What is problem gambling/gambling disorder?
- Are there additional resources for a gambling problem?
- Where can I get help with a gambling problem?
Health & Education Facility Financing
Health, Department of
- Information about novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
- What do I need to bring with me to my WIC appointment?
- How do I enroll in the WIC program?
- I am eligible for WIC or already on the program and I need assistance with breast/chestfeeding. Who can help me?
- I am a WIC-approved vendor and need access to help and information.
- What food benefits can I receive on the WIC program?
Indiana State Suicide Prevention
- How can suicide be prevented?
- Who is at risk for suicide?
- What gender is at the greatest risk for suicide?
- Are children and young people at risk for suicide?
- Are older adults at risk for suicide?
- Are any ethnic groups at risk for suicide?
People With Disabilities, Gov's Council
- How do I find out more about home care and other services for children and adults with disabilities?
- Are there any programs for people with disabilities that can help me purchase a home?
- What does the Governor's Council for People with Disabilities do?
- I applied for Disability Benefits from Social Security (SS) but was denied, what do I do next?
- How can I register to vote or obtain an absentee ballot?
- How can I find out whether the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) applies to my situation?
Protection and Advocacy Services
- Who is eligible to receive services from Indiana Protection and Advocacy Services (IPAS)?
- What will happen when I contact Indiana Protection and Advocacy Services Commission for assistance?
- What is the Indiana Protection and Advocacy Services (IPAS) intake process?
- What is the difference between IPAS, APS and CPS?
- What does Indiana Protection and Advocacy Services Commission (IPAS) do?
- What do all those acronyms mean (Indiana Protection & Advocacy Services)?
Tobacco Prevention & Cessation, Indiana
- Who pays for the Quitline?
- Who can I contact if want to quit smoking ?
- Where does ITPC get its funding?
- Where do I call if I see a retailer selling tobacco to a youth?
- Where can I find more information about the Indiana Tobacco Quitline?
- Where can I find help in making my worksite smoke free?