Motor Vehicles, Bureau of 55 Articles
- If I want to pay for my registration transaction by check, who do I make the check out to?
- What documents can I use to title my vehicle?
- I don't have a title or a certificate of origin to title my vehicle. Can I just use a bill of sale?
- I'm selling a vehicle. What do I need to fill out the title?
- My vehicle is titled in another state. Can I still register my vehicle in Indiana if I'm not a resident of Indiana?
- How long will it take for me to receive my title?
- How do I replace a lost or damaged title?
- How long will it take for me to receive my registration and/or sticker?
- How do I renew my registration?
- How do I replace my license plate, sticker, or registration?
- I recently purchased a vehicle. How much will it cost to register?
- Why is the amount on my renewal notice different than the amount I was charged?
- How do I get a refund for my registration?
- Why can’t I call my local BMV?
- What is a BMV Connect?
- Can I go to a branch to pay reinstatement fees?
- What kind of transactions can I do online?
- What transactions can be completed with a branch appointment?
- Can I schedule a driving skills exam online? By phone?
- Are there any branches open on Monday?
- What are the branch hours?
- What are the different types of endorsements that may be placed on a credential?
- What are all of the credential types issued by the BMV?
- I’m in the military; how do I obtain a motorcycle endorsement?
- Can I use a copy of my birth certificate to obtain a Real ID?
- Why can’t I smile in my picture?
- Why do I need a Real ID?
- Why can’t I have a PO Box as my legal address on my driver’s license or ID card?
- My license is suspended; where can I pay my fees?
- Do I have to take driver’s education?