Local Government Finance, Department of 24 Articles
- How much property tax do I owe?
- Where can I locate a form?
- How are property taxes determined and calculated?
- How do I file for the Homestead Credit or another deduction?
- What are property tax deductions and how do I know if I qualify for one?
- Why haven't I received my tax bill?
- Where do I mail my personal property forms?
- Where can I find out how much homes have sold for in my area?
- Where are my property tax dollars going? How are my property tax dollars spent?
- What is the purpose of property taxes?
- What is the difference between a tax rate and a levy?
- What is the Department of Local Government Finance and what does it do?
- What is Gateway?
- What is "trending"?
- What can I do if I missed the deadline to file for my tax deduction?
- My taxes are too high, what can I do? Why did my taxes go up so much?
- I think I am missing a local government unit from the list of units for my property. How can I check this information?
- I own a rental property. To stay competitive, I cannot raise the rent. What can I do to help offset the increases in property taxes?
- I am concerned with my county, city, town, school, or township's spending. How can I find out information on their budget and how it will impact my property taxes?
- How do I appeal the assessment of my home?
- How can I find out when my local government unit will hold their budget hearing?
- How can I find information about all the local government units that are in my county?
- How can I find information about all the local government units that are associated with my address?
- Are local government units required to publish their budget notices in a newspaper?