Administration, Department of 99 Articles
- How can the DOC Ombudsman help me?
- For the purpose of executive branch lobbying, is a public Notice of Intent to promulgate a rule considered a "solicitation"?
- Does my company need to register as an executive branch lobbyist?
- Does executive branch lobbying include a contractor who requests contractual changes without monetary consideration, i.e., changes to work schedules, and/or procedures?
- Do I have to register as an executive branch lobbyist if I bring an unsolicited idea to an executive branch agency in hopes of getting a contract later on?
- Can the Minority and Women's Business Enterprises office help me with the application process for certification?
- Can a former state employee deal with matters that do not fall within the purview of "executive branch lobbying" or deal with matters that are specifically exempted by the executive branch lobbying rule, e.g., assisting clients with routing
- Are prices marked on the items for sale through State Surplus?
- Am I required to register as an executive branch lobbyist if I make contact with an executive branch agency for the purpose of influencing them to grant a license to my client?