Insurance, Department of 68 Articles
- How did the Department of Insurance come up with the 0-1 percent average premium increase for Indiana individual rates for 2016?
- How can I ensure that I will be notified when updates to Indiana Insurance rules and laws occur?
- Doesn't Medicare pay for long term care services?
- Does this mean that all customers purchasing an individual health insurance policy will have a 0.7 percent increase in premiums?
- Does a Partnership policy cost more than a traditional long term care policy?
- Do the federal tax credits reduce the cost of health insurance?
- Can I buy insurance through the Indiana Department of Insurance?
- Am I eligible for Medicare?