A Child Care and Development Fund-eligible provider is defined as a provider, either licensed or exempt from being licensed by law, who has met all applicable CCDF provider eligibility standards and has completed the application process.
Eligible providers may include:
- Licensed facilities and homes
- Unlicensed registered day care ministries
- Legally license-exempt child care facilities and homes
- Legally license-exempt relative care (grandparent, great grandparent, aunt and/or uncle of the eligible child)
- Legally license-exempt in-home care