Generally, the following information will be requested:
- Exact name, address and telephone number of the parent, guardian or custodian
- Current location and condition of the child, including suspected injury
- Exact description of what you saw or the child told you
- If you have kept a log of concerning behaviors or suspected abuse that will be helpful
- Specific details and information makes it easier for the person taking the report to assess the situation quickly.
- Other pertinent information the reporter may find helpful in assessing the allegations