Contact the Indiana Department of Insurance Consumer Services Division. This division can help with general information: 800-622-4461 or 317-232-2385.
However, the U.S. Department of Labor enforces COBRA and will answer technical questions and process complaints. There are also publications that provide excellent information. More information or additional questions about the COBRA premium reduction: Contact the Department of Labor's Employee Benefits Security Administration's Benefits Advisors at 1-866-444-3272.
The Department of Insurance COBRA brochures:
Health Benefits Under Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act COBRA
Fact Sheet: Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA).
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) provides for premium reductions and additional election opportunities for health benefits under the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985, commonly called COBRA. Eligible individuals pay only 35 percent of their COBRA premiums and the remaining 65 percent is reimbursed to the coverage provider through a tax credit. (US Dept. of Labor)
Frequently Asked Questions on the COBRA Premium: Reduction http://www.in.gov/legislative/senate_republicans/homepages/s32/files/House_Ways_and_Means_COBRA_FAQs.pdf