Power press accidents and amputations have to be reported to IOSHA, in writing, within 30 days of the accident. You will need to include the following information in your report:
- Name and address of the company.
- Type of business.
- Name, job title, and telephone number of the person reporting the incident.
- Event date and time.
- Type of equipment involved.
- Name, age, and occupation of the injured employee.
- A brief description of the incident.
The report may be mailed to:
Indiana Department of Labor – IOSHA
402 West Washington Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
If you wish to fax the report, send it, Attention IOSHA, to 317-232-3790.