Certain healthcare workers can give the COVID-19 vaccination to qualified people who cannot leave their homes.
- To qualify, you must either:
- Because of illness or injury, need the aid of crutches, canes, wheelchairs, or walkers; the use of special transportation; or the help of another person in order to leave your home; OR
- Have a condition such that leaving your home isn’t recommended.
- If you meet one of the criteria above, then you must ALSO meet the additional requirements defined below.
- You usually do not, or only rarely, leave your home due to health reasons or a severe disability or leaving home requires a taxing effort including the help of another person.
To learn more or arrange for this service, call 211 or 866-211-9966 and select the option to set up a COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment. Start the call by telling the agent that you are homebound and requesting an at-home vaccination appointment.