Once qualified, an organization may apply for any of the following licenses:
Annual Bingo License IC 4-32.2-4-5, IC 4-32.2-4-13, IC 4-32.2-5-6, IC 4-32.2-5-17, IC 4-32.2-5-18
- An annual bingo license allows an organization to conduct the following activities under that license:
- Conduct bingo events
- Conduct raffle drawings
- Conduct door prize drawings
- Sell pull-tabs, punchboards, and tip boards at the allowable event
- Payout limitation per bingo game is $1,000.00
- Payout limitation per bingo event is $6,000.00
- A qualified organization may request special permission to increase the bingo prize payout of an event from $6,000 to $10,000 two (2) times per year.
- The total value of all raffle prizes may not exceed $5,000.
- A qualified organization may request special permission to increase the total value of a raffle prize payout to $25,000 if conducted at another allowable event one (1) time per year.
- The total value of all door prizes may not exceed $1,500
- License is effective for one year
- Conduct up to three (3) events per calendar week.
- Can not conduct more than one event per day
- Can not conduct more than two (2) consecutive days
- Form CG-AB, Annual Bingo License Application